BCI is actively seeking the best BCBAs to fill positions throughout our company. Join a team of dedicated professionals committed to using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder to discover the world around them, learn daily living skills and actively participate in their communities.
The BCBA conducts formal skill assessments (e.g., ABLLS, VB-MAPP) and functional behavior assessments to develop individualized treatment plans. The BCBA is also responsible for the evaluation of instructional and behavioral programs and curriculum modification via data analysis. The BCBA is responsible for the supervision and ongoing training of ABA therapists to ensure treatment integrity. In addition, the BCBA coordinates monthly clinics with the client’s parents to formally review data and provide parent training.
Behavioral Concepts is proud to offer a highly competitive salary up to $75,000 based on experience. Hours available include but are not limited to Monday through Saturday with varying shifts between 7am and 7 pm. BCBA’s have flexible hours with the ability to create their own schedules. BCI services the Worcester, Fitchburg, Springfield, South East and North East Massachusetts areas through center and home-based programs. BCI is an approved provider of Specialty ABA Services for Early Intervention in Central and Southeastern Massachusetts.
● Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification
● Valid Driver’s license
● Your own reliable transportation
● Expected to travel up to (1) hour from headquarters to provide services to clients
● With training, performs appropriate physical management as needed to ensure client safety
● Works independently as well as in a team environment with colleagues and supervisors
● Communicates well in both verbal and written forms
● Collaborates well with others
● Helps resolve conflicts when they arise and conducts oneself in a professional manner
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities
What We Offer You:
● BCI offers a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance
● Additional BCBA-specific benefits package with other fringe benefits/options
● Vision, short and long-term disability and life insurance at no cost to you
● Dependent Care Flexible Spending
● 401k (with up to a 4% match)
● Company-issued cell phone (for full-time staff)
● Mileage reimbursement
● Flexible schedules
● Free on-site CEUs
● Professional development stipend
● Access to senior clinical leadership
● Research opportunities
● Amazing growth opportunities within the company
● Company Events (Staff “Thank You Gala” at The Putnam Club, Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA. “SummerSlam” Staff Summer Party at SACC Outdoor Park, Shrewsbury, MA)
We strive to be the best in our profession. Behavior analysts are provided supervisor support from senior level clinical staff and numerus professional development and research opportunities. We offer a competitive professional development stipend for certified and/or licensed behavior analysts. And, BCI is a BACB authorized Continuing education (ACE) provider offering monthly professional development trainings to our staff.
We offer a productive work-life balance. BCI employs the most BCBAs in the region, and we are still growing. Because we have a large and supportive team, our BCBAs have manageable caseloads and aren’t overwhelmed by too many tasks, clients, and paperwork. Manageable caseloads is an important component that allows our BCBAs to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Do MORE with your career. Join BCI. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply. Check out BCI online at www.bciaba.org and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BehavioralConceptsInc
BCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.