Why join BCI?
We were voted Best Work Culture and Company Parties 2017 in Central Massachusetts. We’ve developed the optimal mix maintaining the highest clinical and best practice standards with a relaxed, flexible work schedule and office atmosphere. We offer our BCBAs very competitive starting salaries with an opportunity to earn up to an additional $6000 bonus annually. We also provide a $1000 professional development stipend, a $2500 sign-on bonus*, and a BCBA/LABA supplemental benefits menu that includes tuition loan repayment!
BCI invests in our staff! We have an on-site graduate program through a partnership with Bay Path University. BCI pays 60% of the graduate tuition to develop the next cohort of BCBAs! If you’re interested in a university affiliation, many of our BCBAs have become Bay Path University supervisors.
Does clinical collaboration, research, and fun interest you?
BCI offers Peer Review with senior leadership to problem solve complex presentations. We have an evolving research program which welcomes new participants. Over 400 staff enjoyed last year’s annual signature event, the BCI “Thank you Gala.” For the third year in a row, Gillette Stadium-Putnam Club is the site of our dinner and dance. Held the week before the Super Bowl, Patriot Place is an exciting location when the Patriots are in the big game! Other events include our annual all staff meeting, Summer Slam (catered barbeque and games!), and various special activities during staff appreciation month.
Sold on BCI yet?
We pay mileage at the federal reimbursement rate, all supplies either procured or reimbursed, dedicated office space, bi-monthly CEU’s from internal events, electronic data system, cell phone, and laptop provided! We are hiring now!
BCI continues to expand the provision of services. We have Centers in Worcester, Fitchburg, Springfield (opened Dec 2018) and offices/services in Tewksbury (Northeast Region) and the Southeast Region.
The BCBA conducts formal skill assessments (e.g., ABLLS, VB-MAPP) and functional behavior assessments to develop individualized treatment plans. The BCBA is also responsible for the evaluation of instructional and behavioral programs and curriculum modification via data analysis. The BCBA is responsible for the supervision and ongoing training of ABA therapists to ensure treatment integrity. In addition, the BCBA coordinates monthly clinics with the client’s parents to formally review data and provide parent training.
● Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification/MA Licensure Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA)
● Valid Driver’s license
● Your own reliable transportation
● Expected to travel up to (1) hour from your regional office to provide services to clients
● With training, performs appropriate physical management as needed to ensure client safety
● Works independently as well as in a team environment with colleagues and supervisors
● Communicates well in both verbal and written forms
● Collaborates well with others
● Helps resolve conflicts when they arise and conducts oneself in a professional manner
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities
What We Offer You:
● BCI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, and disability insurance
● Dependent Care Flexible Spending
● 401k (with up to a 4% match)
● Flexible schedules
● Amazing growth opportunities within the company
We strive to be the best in our profession. Behavior analysts are provided supervisor support from senior level clinical staff and numerous professional development and research opportunities. BCI is a BACB authorized Continuing education (ACE) provider offering monthly professional development trainings to our staff.
We offer a productive work-life balance. BCI employs the most BCBAs in the region, and we are still growing. Because we have a large and supportive team, our BCBAs have manageable caseloads and aren’t overwhelmed by too many tasks, clients, and paperwork. Manageable caseloads is an important component that allows our BCBAs to provide exceptional services to our clients.
BCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.